Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 10

Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.......

Well here we go, yet another foray into the "so and so did this to me, and I need to deal with it" progression these posts seem to be about. Honestly, this is getting pretty tedious, because I have no one in OR out of my life that should not be there, no matter how much I may or may not like it, or them, for that matter. Granted, everyone has people in their lives that they don't get along with, or that person that seems to suck the life right out of you, but to me that's just life, everyone is on a different path all their own. So assuming that someone should be let go, or wishing I didn't know someone is just alien to me, I can't understand why that would even be a question. Then again, if suppose I was associating with people who were not doing me any good, those that were leading me down a path to self destruction or some illegal activity, well, then those people might need to go. I guess the meaning of this question or statement depends a lot on one's current situation, and for me, right now, this minute, I can't think of anyone in my life that deserves to be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment