Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Please pray for my daughter

Just a quick note folks to inform you that my eldest daughter is going to undergo an appendectomy sometime today, sorry, not sure of the time right at the moment. She went to the ER last night with a fever and feeling ill, with stomach pain, and they did some tests and checked her out and observed her through the night, and have decided she will need to have her appendix removed.

Please pray for her for a speedy recovery, and most of all that she is not scared. This is generally a routine surgery so I am not too apprehensive about that, but more of her well being. I have not been to see her yet, and I am sorta freaking out here, so I know she is too, she is very much like her father. Her mom and grandma took her last night and I stayed home to be able to take the rest of the kids to school this morning, and to pay a bill today. I'm dying to get over there, so if and when I may post with an update may be tomorrow. Anyway thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers, and may everyone have a blessed day.

6 comments:

  1. We are all thinking of her today. Stay strong and send your positive energy her way, she will feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you, hoping for a speedy recovery. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and well wishes are with you and your daughter. Hopes she gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with her and you! Hopefully she is recovering by now and will heal fast and well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll light a special candle for you all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never got around to commenting, but as we had spoke earlier on IM, you know I was thinking and praying for you all. Hope all went well and wishing her a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete