Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Job

I started my new job today. I had a day of orientation and training that started at 8 a.m., and ended at 4:30 p.m., a whole day's work! I get to do it again tomorrow, and then after that, I'll most likely start my night shift of 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. on Monday night. It has finally started to sink in, that I am gainfully employed. So many months of waiting, with no phone calls, so many frustrating months with no income are finally over. Now I must set myself to the task of getting on the schedule I need to be on, to get the proper amount of rest, and to learn all I can about the job and do it to the best of my ability. I'll be hashing things out logistically for a couple of weeks I'm sure, so once I get started doing the actual job I'll be back with a report. For now folks, I hope that each of you who is having a great day, and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I really happy for you, I know you've waited a long time for this.

    ReplyDelete