Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

I've changed

It's the holiday season, and in keeping with tradition, it was time to put up the decorations on my blog, so here it is!

I like the overall look of it, and with the exception of the ornaments at the top, I could be so inclined as to keep this layout the entire year, it just feels right lol. 

Things have been horribly busy at work this past week, which isn't surprising of course considering it was Black Friday. I got 10 hours of overtime out of it though, so I'm going to be enjoying the paycheck I get next week, that's for sure. I've also been able to do some work with the stock crew, the pet department in particular, I'm hoping soon that means I'll be put in a permanent position as a stocker. I spent Thanksgiving with my daughters, which was a lot of fun, a lot of food, and the only down side was that I had to sleep for the last few hours before I had to drive back here to go to work, so I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked. All in all it was a pleasant trip, and I felt welcome. 

In my last post I talked a lot about my opinions and beliefs about spirituality, and since then I have begun to write an outline for a book I intend to write about it. In order to do that, I will have to do a lot of research too, which I am looking forward to doing, learning something new always appeals to me. I've already found that there have been numerous others throughout history that have had ideas similar to my own, although they still were in what I call the Christian "box". Their ideas always go back to the Christian way of viewing spirituality. But, if that's all you've ever known, then there isn't really a frame of reference to make the mental leap into other possibilities. Still, I'm sure I will find many different ideas on the reality of the "spirit world" happens to be, and if I find any of particular interest, then I will make mention of them here, as well as include them in my book.

It's a new week, the holiday season, and I hope everyone is having a great time finding gifts and decorating and visiting with relatives. See you again soon, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment