Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

30 Days of Truth, Day 6, and Day 7

I got lazy yesterday and spent a lot of time just laying around, and I didn't post my Day 6, so I'm doubling up today.

Something you hope you never have to do.......

The one thing that I hope I never have to do is to bury one of my daughters. I just don't know if I could handle losing one of them. I can't even imagine seeing them laying in the coffin, it's just too terrible of an image. I have no idea how I would deal with that situation, and I don't want to speculate until I actually get there, and I sincerely hope I never will.......


Someone who has made your life worth living for.....

There are lots of people in my life worth living for, literally all of them. There wouldn't be a reason to have them in my life if it wasn't worth living, life to me is about interacting with other people, that way we can all learn and grow, through watching and talking and listening. Sure, there are some people that I want in my life every single day, and never want to go a day without, but everyone that is in my life is worth living for. They are here to teach me, to help me to accomplish what I'm here to do, or, maybe I'm in their life to serve that purpose for them. Either way, I enjoy having this life, and the people that are in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment