Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

I must be dreaming.....

I'm dreaming. I must be. 


I am in a world where everything I have worked for, everything I have wanted, is about to manifest itself.


Only in dreams do things like this happen. Not in real life, right?


I must be dreaming.


There's no way to describe the excitement.


I never thought this would happen, and definitely not so soon.


And yet, it has been a long time coming. So, so long.


Time has no meaning in a dream, a year might as well be an hour.


That's what this feels like.


It's a dream within a dream, things around me changing, but the people in it staying with me, all the time.


Every single night, I have this dream. It's so vivid, it seems so real. IS it real?


Dreams have a way of making you feel like you can do anything, you can fly, you can be anywhere at any time.


Or everywhere, at every time.


That's what this dream is like. I am here, and then I am there, I am everywhere.


If there was one day, out of my whole life, that was a reflection of my WHOLE life, this would be it.


Why I'm here, what I'm meant to be, what I'm supposed to be doing.


Every single thing has led up to this point, every situation has brought me to this manifestation.


No worry, no sadness, no loneliness, only happiness and joy.


I must be dreaming........




1 comment:

  1. What joy this post brought me! To see you post this and see you filled with happiness is such a blessing! Dream on, my friend. Dream on!

    ReplyDelete