Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bad days......and good days

Something must have been stirred up in the rain we had in the last 3 days or so. 


Life was going along just great, nothing unusual was happening, things were pretty calm. 


And then, it happened.


First. last night, I got in the car to go to work, and while it would crank, it would not start. From what it looks like I am just overdo on a lot of maintenance, and I also found that the battery will need to be changed. Not looking forward to spending the $200 dollars it is going to take to get it going again.

Then, after my roommate gave me a ride to work, I had to work with a kid who does nothing but talk smack all night, further exacerbating my already annoyed condition. He makes fun of anyone and everyone he can, I'm assuming to stroke his own ego. Normally I let his jibes and insults roll off of me and ignore them, but last night he was especially bad and I just about lost it. 


To top it all off, I got home from work, and got on the phone with the "ex", and she tells me that social services is about to come after me for child support. So yeah, now I'm going to be bent over and screwed with no lube. She had no idea when or how it was going to happen, and at this point, I'm not sure I even care. I knew it was going to happen, but now is just the worst timing for it.


Anyway, sorry for the rant, just has not been the best of days for me. I'm doing ok otherwise. 


I did have one good thing happen recently. I was asked to become a columnist for Paganpages.org, and my first article was published in their September edition. If you'd like to see what I wrote, just click on that link there, and then when you get to their page, just check the column on the right side for the name of my column, which is, just as my blog, Perthro's Pronouncements. I'm excited about writing for them, and hope to continue to do so for the foreseeable future. 


That's about it for now, some good things, some bad things happening, but all in all life is good.


Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment