Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A little remodeling, and hopefully expansion

Hello folks, I hope you're having a good Wednesday morning.

I'm in the process of doing some work around here, on the blog, I've already changed the button, so if you have a button collection on your blog, feel free to pick up the new one. I'm also on the lookout for a new layout; I like this one, but it doesn't really fit my sense of "perspective", which is what my blog is all about, my own unique perspective on life.

I'm also doing some work on my fan page on Facebook, because I have not done very much to promote my blog, and while I love having you 43 followers I have at the moment, I would very much like to have more. If you have not seen my fan page, click on the link in the gadget over there in the right column, and while you're there, "like" it, and you will then receive my posts on your Facebook wall, rather than having to come to Blogger to see them.

So, that's about it for now. Keep an eye out for the changes, as they are coming soon, and I hope to see you here for the "grand re-opening" of Perth's Perspective.



No comments:

Post a Comment