Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 12: My life is the same, but I have a request

I don't know what to say today. It's been the same as nearly every other day.

I go to work, I come home, I mess around online a bit, I sleep, I eat, and go to work again.

Things at work are a little different though, I've been "volunteering" to take on extra work, things I see that haven't been done yet, and, I have gotten closer to a few of my coworkers. It's nice to find I have real friends at work, not a lot of people have that.

I did want to say something here about my closest friend Bella. She is going through a really rough time right now, and tomorrow is going to be even tougher for her, and I wanted to ask everyone to keep her in your prayers. I have never seen one person who has had to deal with so much all at once. So please, any comforting vibes or healing energies you can send would be great.

I will see you all again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment