Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16: Writing, thinking, eating, but not sleeping...It's my day off!

Good evening folks. Perth here again, and today is my day (night lol) off!

I did a lot of what I normally do on my days off. I do a lot of thinking, about whatever idea comes in my head, as you all know, from reading my blog as long as you have lol. I ate, but I have not slept, like I would normally have done had this been a day I had to work. And as you can see, I'm writing.

This time however, I also wrote on the other blog I am an "author" on, Planet Buddha. Click that link, and it will take you directly to the post. Feel free to poke around a little while you're over there, there are a lot of great authors that write some pretty incredible posts, and they are definitely worth reading.

Go ahead, I'll still be here when you get back, and you can read the rest of my post here, and find out what I'm up to. ;)

I am contemplating making some pretty drastic changes in my life. I am tired of feeling like it is at a standstill, and that I am doing nothing more than just "existing". I need to find either a better job, or a second one, because the one I have right now is just not cutting it. I want to get out and do things, and most of the time, that is not possible, because I have only just enough money each payday to buy the gas I need to get to work and back for the two weeks in between. So something has got to change.

I'm also thinking about writing a book. This blogging every day has gotten my creative juices flowing, and while right now I am undecided on whether I want to write a fictional story, or a "memoir" of sorts, telling the story of my life from my own perspective, I know I really want to write something.

The problem for me has always been having the motivation, and the commitment to doing something to see it through. I have had lots of ideas over the years, and in the beginning, I've felt very passionate about them, but I never committed myself to doing any of them long enough to get anywhere with them.

That is about to change as well.

Life is too short to just sit and "exist". I'm bored, unhappy, and the only one who can fix that is me.

I will chronicle my attempts to commit myself to these tasks here, as I go, I feel it will help me to keep them in the forefront of my mind, and to keep those creative juices, and the motivation, going.

I welcome any advice and support any of you can give, especially if you have been in a similar situation. If you don't feel comfortable saying something in a comment, feel free to email me at the address there on the sidebar.

Thank you all, have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment