Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 19: Not much progress....

So, here it is, Day 19, and I have still not accomplished any of the goals I set for myself.

I haven't even started.

I'm not even going to go into the whys and whatfors, because I already know what they are.

I am obviously not committed to getting them done, otherwise I would have them done already.

I guess I keep thinking that something will come along that will change the circumstances, without my direct intervention, but I have to face facts, and know that that isn't likely to happen.

I have till the end of the month, but there's no time like the present. I have to go to work in about half an hour, so that's plenty of time to go search for jobs.

I will check back with you tomorrow on what I found. Have a great night folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment