Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 20: Saturday

Well, here it is folks. Saturday. My day off.

I slept from about 9 till almost 5, which is longer than I usually sleep, but I'm not surprised, because Friday nights at work are pretty busy nights, with a lot to do. So yeah, I was tired.

I had all kinds of plans for today though, that didn't get done, at least not yet. I've only been awake for 3 hours, and the only thing I can say I accomplished so far was to find something to eat, and to do my Facebook app stuff.

Last night I did look for jobs available in my area, and there are several good prospects I think. I'll keep you up to date on how that goes. I may end up having to quit my night job altogether though, as the hours of the day jobs either overlap or are too close to the hours of my current one.

So, things are moving along, slowly. I hope to get a few more changes going in the next few days, to make doing what I want and need to do more feasible. Perhaps it's time to change my sleep schedule, maybe with me sleeping in 2 different blocks of time while I'm off, to better make use of the daytime hours.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, and I'll see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment