Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 21: Sunday Sleeping Scare

Today was supposed to be good, but I ended up with some very weird things happening as I slept.

I went to bed at 6 a.m., after staying up the whole night (on my night off, something I rarely do), and then when I went to sleep, I woke up only 4 hours later, dreaming about, and craving pretzel rods, so much so that I felt like I was eating them. But that wasn't the scary part.

I ended up getting up shortly thereafter, after dozing for about another half an hour, but then just 4 hours later, at about 3:30 or so, I got the feeling that I was so tired that I just HAD to go back to bed. My eyes were hurting like they would if you sat at a computer screen and stared at it for the whole day. So I went back to sleep, and again, about 4 hours later, I woke up. Only this time I felt like I was chained to the bed, and not from sleep paralysis or anything, but the feeling of being so tired that I could not even move. I can't describe to you the feeling, but it scared me. I don't understand how I could have slept, twice, for 4 hours, and still wake up feeling more tired than when I went to sleep.

Maybe it's something in my diet, I don't know. Maybe I'm not getting enough rest when I DO sleep. I have no idea.

Let's just say that I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment