Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22: Curiouser and curiouser...

Today was a strange day.

I told you yesterday about my sleep being different. Well today, I found it hard to sleep at all, till later in the afternoon. I don't know what's going on, but it might be because of the weather getting cooler. I didn't wake up feeling as tired as I did yesterday, but I've noticed lately that I am waking up a lot like that, tired, and a little bit "creaky". Maybe I'm just getting older, and that's a symptom lol. I'm only 41, that's not old, right?

With it getting closer to payday, I'm running out of things, as it often happens to a lot of us these days. Yesterday I cashed in my pennies to buy myself a loaf of bread. It was only about 2 dollars worth, but it did the job. The bad thing was, I used one of those Coinstar machines, and after it had only counted 25 cents worth, it jammed up and stopped working. Working on overnights has its disadvantages, because no one on overnights is able to fix it, so, I had to wait until someone came in for the day shift (at 5 a.m.) for them to fix it and give me my voucher slips. Something told me to wait until I got off at 7 to do it, but I decided to try it during lunch, and that was the result. I really need to learn to listen to my intuition more often.

I'm also out of tobacco now, but thanks to my landlady/roommate, I will still have some to make it to payday, since she smokes too, and gave me some of hers.

Other than that, things were pretty normal. Oh, I did get to work freight on the general merchandise side of the store last night, that was pretty cool. It's nice to change things up a bit every once in a while, so that the job doesn't get too boring.

Tomorrow is another day off for me, and I have something coming along that, if I get a few things done I need to do tomorrow, I will tell you all about what's going on.

Have a great night folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment