Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 24: A good day

Hi folks, and welcome to day 24. It's almost the end, but I believe that this writing challenge did what it was supposed to do.....it got me in the habit of writing every day, so I see no reason to stop once the month is over. It's nice being able to update you guys every day on what's going on, or just on anything I feel like sharing.

Today I did my usual stuff, I slept, twice this time, once from 4 to 8 a.m., and then from 2 until 7 p.m., so I feel refreshed and ready to go to work tonight. And boy am I glad it's going to be Thursday by the time I go to first break, because that means it's payday. There's lots of things I need to buy, and I need food, so tomorrow morning is going to be busy.

I don't have as much money as I'd like to work with (but who does these days?), but I also have a birthday coming up, my youngest daughter is turning 10, so I'm going to get her something special. This time last year, I was not working, so I missed out on getting her something for her birthday, and I intend to make up for that this year.

That's what's going on for me today, tune in tomorrow for an update on something else that's been in the works, and what I'm doing to deal with it.

Have a great night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment