Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 29: Tomorrow morning, I vote

Hi folks, only 2 days left in the month now....it's been a fun ride. I still want to continue posting however, every day, and I think I will.....I'd feel weird not doing it, now that I've gotten into the habit.

Tomorrow morning after I get off work I am going to the polls for early voting, so I don't have to try to beat the crowds on election day. I'm not going to mention here anything about who or what I am voting for, because I feel that it's a personal choice, and I'd rather not talk about it, that way, I do not affect anyone else's decision. I highly recommend going and voting, even if you've never done it before (just make sure you are indeed registered to vote first lol), because every vote does count.

A lot of people say, "What does one vote matter?", but that's just the thing, there are a LOT of people that say that, and that means something. You're not the only one. All those people that don't vote because they think one vote doesn't matter add up to lots of votes, votes that DO matter. So go out and vote, either early, like I am, or on election day, whichever you choose.

Ok, time to get down off my soap box and get ready to go to work lol.

I hope everyone has a great evening, and also, my prayers go out to those affected by Hurricane Sandy, may  you all be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment