Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Day One: Write every day for a month

So it's begun. NaBloWriMo. Write every day for a month. It doesn't matter what I write about, I just have to write.

I had ideas of writing my first post about a list of the things I would write about for the month, but then I thought that maybe I'd change my mind if different things happened that I'd want to write about, so I'm not going to do that.

Then I thought I might start out by talking about the month of October, like about where the name came from, and significant events in history that have happened during the month, but then I thought, no, this is not a history blog, it's MY blog, so it should be about things that are about ME.

So ultimately, what I think I'm going to do is to just write what comes to mind, which means I could say anything, I may even write about a good meal I've just had, or an interesting experience at work, or I might write about my favorite TV show or review a movie I've seen that either appealed to me or that I found to be terrible.

You never know what you'll see here, but you WILL see a post every day this month, I guarantee it.

Happy October everybody!



2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of some nights we spent on the sofa flipping through all the selections under different categories of On Demand cable shows to watch, by the time we decided we might want to watch something, a couple hours had already gone by, and that was the end of the evening's entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Looking forward to your posts, my friend!

    ReplyDelete