Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Update

Hi folks, good to see you again.

It's been a week now, since I moved out. Not a lot of progress on the job hunt, but I figured out why. My attitude about it has just plain stunk. I even think I have posted about this before, and I am becoming tired of having to keep saying that I don't have a job yet. I've been trying to find one for all the wrong reasons, even though in my conscious thoughts it has been for "my kids", for the most part I think my thoughts have been centered on proving others wrong about me being a bum. Which has of course had the effect of further reinforcing my "bumhood" to said others, as more time has gone by without me finding suitable employment.

Anyway at least now I understand what I've been doing wrong, and the cards, yes, my tarot cards, I got some, did I tell everyone? I did, a couple of weeks before I left her. They have been spot on in their predictions, and so far, I have been listening. My spiritual development is something I have put a lot of resources into, but now is the time to get out and do, or else. So, another day gone, and no job.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I think now that you are aware that you've, in a way, been sabotaging your efforts, things will start to go smoother for you. Your job is out there. Have no fear! You will be working before you know it.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete