Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Negotiations update

Well folks, this isn't going to be much of an update, as the planned negotiations never took place. She had to work, she said, and couldn't come. I had set the date in advance, a week before, ample time for her to make arrangements if she so chose to. But she did not, and what negotiations that HAVE taken place since then have been over the phone, with her doing her best to dictate how things were "supposed" to have gone.

Now she's calling me looking for money, since I told her I guess things weren't going to work out, and won't accept the amount that I am able to give her. She used every trick in the book, the fake being nice approach, the guilt trip approach, and the not so concealed threat approach, and I rebutted them all, told her she was going to have to take what I can give her, because no matter what she thought, or tried to demand, it just wasn't going to happen. And then of course she got called away, as she was calling me while she was at work. Which is against their policy, and she never does it unless she wants something from me.

Anyway, I have decided that it's time to cut the ties, other than providing for my children. She and I are just not compatible in that type of relationship. I'm not going to ask her to change, and I'm finally being who I really am, so it's time to go on with our lives. May they both be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment