Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Scare tactics

Well, it seems she's gotten herself a lawyer, and her father is going to help her pay for a divorce. She is hell bent for leather to take the car back from me, the one she gave me, and it's not even worth $50 bucks. I don't know if she can get it, but in my opinion, she's either just doing it to be vindictive, or just can't stand me having something that was once hers.

Personally I think she is just trying to threaten me to get me to come back to her, I mean, granted, if she goes through with it, then I'd be court ordered to pay child support which would more or less drain my entire paycheck, leaving me without the ability to pay rent, but who knows. I'm just going to wait and see what happens, there's nothing she can do with the car if it's in my name, as far as I know. So, we'll see.

I'm writing this to put my thoughts down, I know if I look at it later then I'll see what an idiot I am for stressing over things that don't need to be stressed about. All of this is just another attempt from her to dictate to me how things will go, to try to get me riled up and I'm falling into her trap once again. But no, not this time. I won't let this happen yet again. It's a threat, and that's all. So, I'll treat it as such and go on with life.

My fear of what she might be able to do has always paralyzed me to either inaction, or to do as she demands, but it's got to stop, and today is the day it stops. The scare tactics are not going to work anymore, I'm done with her, and it's time I started acting like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment