Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Things are changing....

Well, as the title suggests, things are yet again changing for me. Then again things are always changing, so that's really nothing new.

I have a lot in my head, things I want to write down, hash out, process, or otherwise just think out loud.

My life as it has been is over. My path leads me to places yet unknown, unforeseen, and a little unexplained.

There is much I do understand, much I do not. The answers do not and will not come easy, but that is the plan, the way growth will occur, and not overnight.

I have spoken with one who is eternal, and her message was to get out, get going, the best is yet to come, but that I must stop being and doing that which I was.

Grow, change, break the chains that bound me, that smothered my gifts.

I am to be kinder to myself, to be who I was meant to be, develop, embrace that which is my destiny.

She said, "What you need will be found, once you learn how to seek."

Things are changing, I am changing, and all is as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment