Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 Days of Truth, Day 12

"Something you never get compliments on.."

I don't know really, I don't get complimented much as it is, so to say there is something I never get complimented on is an oxymoron. If I were to break these compliments down into categories, most I've gotten would have to do with my intellectual or diagnostic abilities, very rarely if ever are they anything else. So, therefore, the something I never get complimented on would be everything else about me. But am I bitter about it? Do I sit at home and cry and mope because I'm not being showered with compliments and praise? No, of course not, but is that what this is all about? Are we supposed to be challenging ourselves in this post to find something WE think is a good trait about ourselves, but no one else seems to notice? Hmmm, interesting. Nope, got nothing. Sorry. All of me is just fine without having others tell me that it's nice, or handsome, or cool. I know I am just like I should be, so I don't have to have anyone tell me so. Ok, so I guess that's it. See you on day 13....

No comments:

Post a Comment