Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Before I post.....I wanted to say..

I'm finally getting back to the "30 days" posts, but before I do that, I wanted to say.....

I wish I could convey to you, my reader, how recent events have changed me. I don't even know what to write about, my views on this life, the path that I've chosen, it's just too much for words. You would really just have to experience it. Just like you are experiencing your own life, your own chosen path. I can't begin to understand what that must be like for you, because each of us has a unique perspective on everything we experience. The sheer number of possibilities of existence are just staggering, we could go on living lives for centuries more and not have the exact same life ever occur even once. Isn't that amazing? It just goes to prove to me how precious a thing it is to have this physical existence, this one is unique, never to be repeated. The ones before and the ones after were not and will not be anything like this one. It makes living THIS life the most important thing in the universe to me. Everything that happens I believe has a reason, there are no accidents or coincidences. So every moment of my life now has new meaning, and I have a sense of peace and happiness that can only come from knowing that there is a reason even for "bad" things happening. Usually it means the end of something good, so something better can come along. That's my belief anyway.

Now, on to my next "30 days" post.......

No comments:

Post a Comment